Everyday Knit Slim Pants
OK with reservations
I only bought these for the color - I have been searching for a slimmer leg pants to wear with some juniper-green suede boots I bought years ago at a real "steal" price. They were worth keeping until I found something to wear with them. These pants fit the bill, as the slim leg will fit right into the boot and the color is a real match. However - I bought them in petite large: the size is OK, color is OK, the leg is really slim and the elastic waist is comfortable. I have a "tummy" due to age, not weight, but I usually wear a looser top so the knit here is OK. But, the fabric is VERY THIN, they are I think 95% cotton with the other 5% being spandex. That makes them comfortable. I did wash them & hung to dry so I don't know if they would shrink in a drier. I would not recommend them due to the thinness of the fabric. They almost fit me like a legging. I was surprised because the brand is a well-known one here and I expected a more substantial product. I would return them for that reason, but after paying for shipping to get them and the same to return, I would be out almost what I paid for them on sale.
March 28, 2015
Nice pants, but the length shrinks!
I normally wear pants with a 31" inseam, so I ordered both the regular small and the tall small, to see which was better. The waist band on both were very roomy, so I washed the tall in cold water and machine dried to see if it would shrink a little. It shrank 2" in the length, but not at all in the waist band or anywhere else! Not sure yet if I will keep them or return them. Otherwise, they are nice style and quality.
March 27, 2015
Superior cotton knit pants
These are the best everyday pants I have found. They wash up great time after time. The slim leg makes them look stylish and put together with a long cotton top. Casual, comfortable and chic. I have had some for over a year and they still look great.
March 21, 2015
Love, love, love these
I brought several pairs in different colors. Great fit, colors & value
March 18, 2015
I love these pants. The slimmer legs make them quite flattering in fit. They maintain their shape all day. Comfortable waistband and fit. The legs are not too tight or clingy.
March 5, 2015
Slim and trim --a good looking silhouette.
Nice fabric weight and I like the trim fit. I'm short, and the slim legs help add to my height.
February 27, 2015
See my review.
I had sent an earlier e-mail giving you excellent scores for service and quality of the garment. I am sorry to report that I think the pants shrank upon washing them, and the description of them said "pre-shrunki". Just wanted to let you know.
January 27, 2015
My new favorites
Needed to up date my style. Got these pants in tall and I love them. They feel good with a great fit, not clinging or show too much. Now have almost all colors.
January 24, 2015